ForDiag.cz

Fórum o autodiagnostice
Právě je 20 dub 2024, 13:07

Všechny časy jsou v UTC+01:00

Odeslat nové téma  Odpovědět na téma  [ 14 příspěvků ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí 1 2
Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: 26 říj 2016, 20:13 

Thank you, Tomin!
A couple of extra question regarding (1) relation between KAMRF and KAM adaptations map and (2) operation of clutch "LED".

Background information. I have been observing my vehicle with ForDiag for 1 year/ 14 000 km since events of misfire and catalyst converter failure (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=282).
One point of concern is low KAMRF at idle and at deceleration. KAMRF at idle is gradually deteriorating, recently reaching as low as 0.88. Thus, problems are coming :( .
After your reply I understand the following.

1st image, my typical KAMRF at idle (closed loop, idle rpm, 0km/h, neutral, actually no clutch):
KAMRF 0.90 = LTFT +10%: ECU sees too lean => ECU desires to make richer => ECU commands +10% of fuel in mixing.
Obrázek

2nd image, my typical KAM adaptations map, Idle cell 3 -> Neutral:
Green value -10.5%: ECU sees 10,5% too rich => ECU desires to make leaner => ECU commands -10.5% of fuel in mixing
Mine have always been green, with various negative values.
Obrázek

1) Question about relation between KAMRF (at closed loop, idle rpm, 0km/h, neutral, no clutch) and "3. Neutral" cell of KAM adaptations map:
Shouldn't KAM map cells normally "mirror" KAMRF readings?
Shouldn't a typical KAMRF ~0.90 (at closed loop, idle rpm, 0km/h, neutral, no clutch) value show up as red ~+10% in "3. Neutral" cell of KAM adaptations map?

2) While thinking about how does ECU know that vehicle is "Neutral" (to store and calculate information for "3. Neutral" cell in KAM adaptations map), I noticed the following.
ForDiag's Clutch Pedal LED (ndsflg PID) is reporting wrong, but only under certain conditions. I am assuming that Clutch Pedal LED in dark green means "no clutch", but bright green - "clutch pedal pressed". By "wrong" I mean that the LED shows "clutch pedal pressed" when it is not.
See video (wrong operation of Clutch Pedal LED in first 15 seconds and then from 2:30).

(https://youtu.be/n1fFac25_LE)

Clutch Pedal LED wrong when:
- engine on, neutral, 0 km/h;
- engine on, 1st gear, until 8-10 km/h (possibly also when braking and decelerating, neutral, from 10-8km/h until full stop);
Clutch Pedal LED OK/perfect when:
- engine off, ignition on;
- engine on, 1st gear above 8-10 km/h
- engine on, any other gear, any other speed.

My vehicle has a start button, I have to press clutch in order to start the engine. Some information from ETIS documents pertaining to my vehicle:
"CPP (clutch pedal position) switch ... Via the GEM and the CAN databus to the PCM. On vehicles with a Start/Stop button an additional switch is fitted which sends a signal to the PCM when the clutch pedal is fully depressed."
Thus, my vehicle's clutch pedal is sending two "Clutch Pressed" signals to ECU.
A wild guess - may be ForDiag receives/chooses PID of the 2nd CPP signal (for Start button) which is processed by ECU (and reported to ForDiag) in form which allows to start the engine of a vehicle moving/rolling up to 8-10km/h? ETIS description of the starter operation does not confirm it (but also does not mention vehicle speed as a factor which excludes starter operation).

Tomin, do you have any ideas about what's going on?
Anything I could cross-check on my vehicle via other PIDs?

Thank you in advance for response.

P.S. Details of my ECU are attached in the 3rd image, if needed.
Příloha:
0veh0b.JPG
0veh0b.JPG [ 41.09 KiB | Zobrazeno 8649 x ]

Přílohy:
0KamX0.JPG
0KamX0.JPG [ 90.59 KiB | Zobrazeno 8649 x ]
0Gau_Zc.jpg
0Gau_Zc.jpg [ 187.04 KiB | Zobrazeno 8649 x ]

PříspěvekNapsal: 28 říj 2016, 16:09 
Administrátor

Hi,

about KAMRF:
this value have oposite meaning than LAMBSE !
LAMBSE: >1 = leaner mixing, <1= richer mixing
KAMRF: >1 = richer mixing

Your KAMRF = 0.90 is something like "pulling 10% of fuel out"
Some explanation (from other person) is here, for example: http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/ ... ch.726798/

There should NOT be "A/F ratio" in KAMRF PID/display. It could cause confuse. I will fix the text there.
Rather there should be "multiplier" or something more clear word.
(? who knows what is the best word for it ?)

about LED: I will take a look at this. Thanks for the advice.

PříspěvekNapsal: 29 říj 2016, 22:37 

Hi,
thanks for explanations!

For some reason, initially (with v.1.25.11) I could access only LAMBSE1 and KAMRF1. Made many recordings with these, and fell into desperation that I cannot interpret them. Therefore thanks for explaining.
I see now with v.1.30.01 that I can also access OBD.STFT1 and OBD.LTFT1, a picture of which well explains STFT and LTFT relation to LAMBSE and KAMRF, respectively.
Obrázek

As regards the clutch LED, I made an extra test.
Rolling downhill with 20 km/h, neutral, no clutch, slowly brake until full stop.
The clutch LED lit up (wrong bright gren) at 6 km/h:
Obrázek

PříspěvekNapsal: 30 říj 2016, 13:56 
Administrátor

Citace:
Hi,
Obrázek
Picture is better than 1000 words :-) Full explanation. Thank you.

Odeslat nové téma  Odpovědět na téma  [ 14 příspěvků ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí 1 2

Všechny časy jsou v UTC+01:00